As a globally operating company for wear and damping parts made of plastics, the topic of responsibility for ETN Elastomer-Technik Nürnberg GmbH is, of course, an indispensable part of the corporate culture. Precisely because we work with many plastics and metals, the environment is close to our hearts.
Developments and changes in recent years have shown that the combination of economic goals and ecological corporate goals forms the basis of a modern and sustainable economic success. Therefore, we constantly question our actions regarding responsibility towards nature - also in the development of innovative products.
- We use - as far as we can - environmentally friendly raw materials, consumables and supplies.
- Our production techniques correspond to the state of the art.
Area warehouse / logistics:
- As filling material for our shipping cartons, we mainly use recycled paper.
- We work together with logistics partners who deliver our goods in a carbon-neutral manner. These include both shipping service providers as well as freight forwarders for incoming and outgoing freight.
Office / building area:
In the office, we are already well on the way to becoming a paperless office, and we appreciate any support from our customers in choosing to receive electronic invoices. We appreciate it very much, if you too decide for the digital invoice transmission: form_electronic-invoicin
- We use regenerative energies at our location and participate in the Bavarian Environmental Pact. Using photovoltaic modules on our company buildings, we feed electricity into the public grid.
• In our daily researches on the Internet we use https://www.ecosia.org/ as our standard search engine. We actively support the planting of trees all over the world.